HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Take a step back,,,do not let emotions or 1 post change outlook

Take a step back,,,do not let emotions or 1 post change outlook

posted on Oct 04, 2007 01:34PM

As far as MJ, I do think we can all agree he is knowledgeable in this sector. However, he is here for profits. And I think at times he may post a message in which his subconscious is doing the DD. I say that meaning his posts are never outright negative, but subtle in their implication of valuation. It could be that he does want more shares, and old tactics(SH) die hard.

That said, I would highly advise that no-one should press the sell button (or the buy for that matter) just because of what one poster posts. Have a plan, ans FOLLOW IT !

I can tell you I am kicking myself because I sold a recent high fly-er way too early. I had a plan, but did not follow it. I wanted more NOT shares, and sold my position in this stock just last week after I had a 100% profit.(too bad it wasn't with Agoracom)

That was not my plan, but I moved way too fast and I'm sure I was influenced by greed and what I read on SH from a basher. Yet I also had done a lot of DD in this stock and looking back, I should have held my core position. That was my plan,,,yet I sold for all the wrong reasons and missed another 300% move. I think Jessie Livermore said he made most of his money sitting, not trading.

In any case this is the market, and it is driven by emotions. Most all posts on any message board are driven by ones emotions. Just look back at some of the posts here when NOT was halted and awaiting news. We had some wild predictions. But the main point is to have a plan,,,,,AND STICK TO IT.

By the way,,,this board has many posters with mining knowledge; OLD Joe, Johndefur, Rockaur to name a few,,,plus we have Rosedale who seems to be very good on the trade side and Conseco and Misfit with just great level headed all around info. PLUS MANY OTHERS(omissions unintended)So never base your decisions on just one post,,,,,step back, take a deep breath,,,and ask the board if you are really concered.

Don't let anyone make your decisions for you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply