HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Oct 07, 2007 01:54AM

We are a microcosm of younger players, older players, men and women, North Americans, Europeans and others. As different and as far away as we might be from each other we have all come here to join in making our association with Noront a profitable one through the sharing of information, thoughts and feelings. Our sense of what profit may be and the reason for acquiring it may vary but the mutual desire to see a company prosper is why we are here.

We have many different personality types including the humorous, the serious, the sedate, the exuberant, the patient/impatient and so many other descriptors too numerous to mention. With this complex collection of individuals it is inevitable that there will be misunderstandings largely owing to the clouded perceptions that come with matters of great urgency and emotional stress or excitement.

The printed word offers little in the way of enabling an individual to accurately read the tone of another and ultimately that interpretation comes from within the interpreters own realm of experience. We need to leave room for our own misconceptions. I know I need to.

In general staying light and emotionally neutral is important. I'm sure most of you have heard the latter in association with trading techniques. It is not only important in trading but on this forum where we can learn from each other if bridges are left intact and temperaments left in a respectful cool mode. Ego will bring unfortunate results. The need to be right.... likewise.

P.S. Just in case I'm being interpreted as pontificating, know that the above concepts occupy me constantly.

Oct 07, 2007 08:31PM
Oct 09, 2007 04:22AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply