HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Al ! Great post!

posted on Oct 11, 2007 07:31PM

This is something new??... I've been doing it for years.... ride the rocket up...hold to be sure its peaked and trade a portion of my shares waiting for the correction to take place (some call it profit taking). Then buy lower and start the cycle again..

It's like an engine.. sell when the piston hits top dead centre and sell when the piston hits the bottom of its stroke. Buy low, sell high. I believe that volatile stocks like NOT are good plays for this, but only if you don't mind losing out on the gap ups. Sometimes you can turn a tidy profit from three of four trades where you make 15 to 25 percent of the stocks gain in price, and can then accept losing on the gap up.

Its how you like to trade... I personally trade bank stocks the same way..where long ago when I was 16 and putting money into Bank of Montreal for you university tuition, I just put it in and held it. Today's direct investment brokerages offer the investor more alternatives to their trading methods. Whatever you do with NOT keep your core position, whatever that is, ready for any gap up in the price after a halt. You'll be glad you did.

New Message
Please login to post a reply