HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: FP Article

posted on Oct 14, 2007 03:07AM

MJ

Thanks for the logical and reasoned critque ofthe FP article, you won't get trashed from me. It is good to have many opinions posted here to temper some of the excitement.

What I figure the article will do is start to get the story out to the World. For a Jr on the TSX most people that don't follow mining would say "if you have doubled your money sell all of them". As we know you should always take some money off the table cause the best story can go sideways. Having said that I believe RN is like Mohamod Ali, he can back up what he is Bragging about.

It looks really good on RN&TEAM at NOT, that at the young age of 69, his hard work has payed off NOT only on DE but Windfall as well. Yes there are only 12 holes so far but we all know if this deposit grows by future drilling somebody Will Mine it. Yes it is great to be long NOT this week end.

drill it and they will come

griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply