HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Here's one of the long term holders who took a lot of money off the table yesterday. While I believe in the long term Noront will prove up reserves and establish a value higher than current market it will be a wild ride and take months.

Like a good few long term holders I decided that at over $6 I wouldn't be buying (investor type not speculator) so pocketed a $500,000 profit and left a bit of money in the play by holding shares of PNP which looks pretty cheap at the moment.

I'm not suggesting others follow in my footsteps as there likely is a bit more room for appreciation even before news but for me it works. Works very well even after the tax man gets his bite.

Thanks Noront, RN and all the great NOT supporters on this forum. Who knows I may be back in one day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply