HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

So I 'm not the only one who has family that urges people to sell. I wanted to share the oppertunity of owning NOT with my father-in-law (we get along good) SP was at $4.50. He said "I'll talk to my broker". He calls me back and tells me that I should sell half of my shares because it's an exploration company blah...blah...blah. I answered back that I was following the company on a daily basis for the past nine months and that I was comfortable with not selling a single share.

He calls me back the next week, SP was at 3.60. He said that he called up his broker (wrong again) and there's was more sellers than buyers (he doesn't have a clue about manipulation). He went on and said "I'm not telling you what to do but if I were you I would sell my shares, I'm glad I didn't buy any". Too bad he's the "blue chip" kind of investor,he just missed out on a 45% profit in just two weeks and the potential of a lot more.

He hasn't talked about this since then. I wonder why?

Be proud of owning every single share of NOT

bd2e

New Message
Please login to post a reply