HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Always a pleasure to read your words MISFIT 

It’s very frustrating to watch a favorite stock decline in share price, but it happens time and time again, but to no surprise after a stock rockets from 40 cent to 7 dollars.It will pull back now and then on good news and bad news (exceptions not meet)  

NOT is Still up about 1200% from time I bought (wish they all could be like that) and it may pull back some more.But the big picture here is NOT just started to drill the James Bay area, and you don’t hit your best hole when you first start drilling.

A lot of Mines don’t become mine until there are several hundred holes in the ground; after all the drilling is done then they know were to start the mine. 

With Noront they know were to start already, but what they need to know is were to go?This will take a lot more drilling.

So in short Noront is way a head of the game and so was the stock price, but is slowly coming back in check. 

AIMHO 

Hunter

New Message
Please login to post a reply