HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Time to get a few winks. Will try to take in the full days action if the news is out prior to the normal open for trading Misfit, if this goes as I expect (hope) I just may be interested in some Au oriented stocks in early 2008. As my intermediate term prospects are getting away from my attention at the moment I hope to have a few weeks over XMass to get up to date with a reorganized plan and would be curious to see if there are any matches with what you may have. Do know a couple I tracked with some interest have gotten away for now but hope to get more than marker shares in the new year. For now it is mostly NOT and area plays along with in coming cash from a few recently revived old favorites. If NOT gets bouncy on trade resumption I will get the shares I slept through this (yesterdays) AM and missed out on picking up. As for the predictions. Expect anything, everything, and most of all the unexpected. Fun in the process is most definitely the bonus. Old Joe
New Message
Please login to post a reply