HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great post as usual Misfit,,,and I'll second you with news about Windfall.

I say this because R.N. touched on Windfall during the interview, but only described the reason for the delay of the ramp progress.

In any case I know he despises shorters,,,and he's going to nail them tomorrow IMO.  I don't know how anyone would be foolish enough to short Noront after seeing that interview. And why would anyone short a company with 13 projects, 4 of them advanced?

R.N. was almost speechless at times trying to find the words to describe how fantastic the D.E. project is playing out.  But as you said, NOT is a gold company. That's why most of us long term shareholders are here. That 53 ounce per ton intercept should turn out to be a "company maker" in itself.

I'm here for the endurance. I was able to pick up another 1000 shares today, but I'm out of dry powder. With Gold surging, I just can't get myself to sell anything else to free up some cash for more shares. But I do have my core position, and this company can and will make us wealthy if we stick with it. That's my opinion of NOT,,,I love this company.

And even though they say don't fall in love with any stock,,,,I find it hard not to love NOT. Great properties, management and PR. What more could you want in a stock.

New Message
Please login to post a reply