HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well stated....NOT will rebound...its having a little hibernation...a good time with the market fluctuations of late anyways. Lets be a bit more positive here. This forum has its posters that provide support for the investors in NOT. It also has its posters that fail to hold true to their investment when the going gets rough. And finally the forum has its posters that give no hope for the future of such a promising young mining star.

Me...I haven't changed anything because I have faith in the management team and the big investors who are in this for the long run like many of us. I don't see millions and millions of shares being traded, pushing us down into the depths of investor hell. We have drooped as should be expected. Naysayers have been beaten to a pulp by those who do not wish to hear the things they do not like to hear. Personally I think its important that investors..especially newbies..need to hear all sides of the investment coin. I'm down by 1/2 from the point where we peaked just like anyone else that held on for the ride up and then down again. Just remember one thing. This stock has still jumped an enormous amount in the last three months. It will again and that is because this is"real". The only thing..we don't have the "real" numbers yet, but we are getting there. Lets give it some patience.

The one thing Warren Buffet said was the main problem with the investment community was they can't leave things alone. If you have a good prospect buy it, hold it and wait for the start of good things. Good things don't come all at once...albeit I still think NOT was a pretty good jump even if it does fall down to 3.50. Why!!! Because that would then be the next support level for the next uptrend to the next resistance level which should likely be around 10.00. If we get to 10.00 by the spring or sooner will we care what it is now??? I don't really think so. And whats more...everyone that held long will be slapping each other on the back for holding through the tough times. Maybe we could start the slapping on the backs now because we have held through this and will now be looking at a very bright winter/spring.

One last thing...accept the fact that some have lost some large cash from this adjustment in share price.... That too will pass. Hold the course and listen to Richard Nemis. This is far from over. Buy and prepare to make some really good investment profits. Keep the lights on and take a breath. Selling would be just plain stupid at this point. Even the shorters and manipulators are probably buying at this point. We're just a mountain range. We've hit a peak, now a valley and soon the next peak with each peak being higher and each valley being higher. Thats what makes long investment work especially for the nervous investors.

Hold the course. Long on NOT...

New Message
Please login to post a reply