HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Al Collard

posted on Nov 21, 2007 03:43PM

Al,

I have read your posts with interest since you first came on this board in early October. It is obvious you are an intelligent, and savy investor/trader, and yet, frequently, I see what I believe are inconsistencies in your comments, and some not so intelligent statements. This leaves me suspicious, and unsure of what to think of your contributions here.

For the record, I hold a long position in Noront, the size of which is irrelevant. I first bought in a year ago, and have added several times since then. I believe we will have a mine at DE, and most likely Windfall, and Burnthill as well.

Today you said,

" I also believe FNC is a better investment"

---- How can you say FNC is a better investment, when they have nothing at this stage other than being the neighbour of NORONT, while NOT has had a dozen or so great hits already at DE, not to mention Windfall and Burnthill.

Today you said,

"NOT is currently trading at $4 a share, you know why? Because that is what the stock is worth. You see the market is never wrong Joe...never !!!

Then you said,

"I went long today on NOT just under the $4 a share mark. I think the stock is oversold and a bounce is coming."

---- So Al, which is it? If the market is never wrong, why did you buy in at just under $4.00, if that's all it is worth? And was the market right that NOT was worth $4.00 at 1:30 this afternoon, or 2 hours later at $4.54? Which one was right Al?

Today you said,

"You want to know something, so far Nemis has failed to deliver."

----- Your kidding, right Al? If you had said, Nemis has not finished delivering, you would be right. There is lots more to come from this man. This comment by you shows your lack of knowledge of the whole Noront story, and is a gross mis-statement IMO.

On Nov. 1/07 - Regarding the WSR joint venture, you said,

"Some here might like this news but it scares the crap out of me. Why give 50% of this find away if they think it is worth so much? Surely Nemis could go to the well for financing at a price much higher than this.

Giving away 50% of the farm ?????? Is there no more potential for the ring of fire? This is not good folks."

---- For an "intelligent, and savy investor", I was surprised at your take on this jv. It was obvious to most NOT longs, that Noront was not "giving away 50% of the farm". You went on to make other statements regarding this deal that showed your lack of knowledge of what the "Ring of Fire" consists of. As you have since learned, the Ring of Fire refers to a large area, many miles in diameter, in the shape of a ring. Noront's discovery is at 4:00 - 5:00 o'clock on the ring, with north being 12:00. Were you maybe trying to create a little fear Al, or did you really not understand the jv.

A couple of other things,

---- your attack on Old Joe today..........easy to do with hindsight, eh Al?

---- today you said, "I was getting 20 emails a day from people who where wondering why NOT isn't at $20 yet, and when I thought it would get there.".........really, OK Al, if you say so!

---- Many of your comments do seem to have a "holier than thou" tone to them. As other posters have said, you seem to need to brag. You also get defensive, and then threaten to "take your bat and ball and go home.".....but then you come back.

Just like you, Al, I'm just calling it like I see it, IMHO.

Regards to all, Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply