HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Al Collard / Canseco / Fantomas

in response to by
posted on Nov 22, 2007 03:12AM

Canseco,

I was wondering especially about that point you mentioned as well:

Today you said,

"NOT is currently trading at $4 a share, you know why? Because that is what the stock is worth. You see the market is never wrong Joe...never !!!

Then you said,

"I went long today on NOT just under the $4 a share mark. I think the stock is oversold and a bounce is coming."

---- So Al, which is it?  If the market is never wrong, why did you buy in at just under $4.00, if that's all it is worth?  And was the market right that NOT was worth $4.00 at 1:30 this afternoon, or 2 hours later at $4.54?  Which one was right Al?

Why would I buy a stock that - in my opinion - is only worth $4 for $4 ?

And this "market is never wrong" blabla ! We heard that before (who was this again ?) !

So why the climb in stock price yesterday without any news ?

In my opinion this is just to scare uninformed investors and I tell you this Al:

you said:

I have to wonder where some people get off telling people to buy NOT at $7 or $6 or $5.50 Then those same pumpers have the nerve to call people that make sound market calls BASHERS.

And for me you are even worse because you tell people to sell the stock (that is overvalued in your opinion), which some might do and loose money, when they probably would be better off holding onto their shares til next year and have some profit in their kitty.

Best Regards,

Fantomas 

New Message
Please login to post a reply