HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Most Important Part.........

posted on Nov 27, 2007 05:24AM

of the NR, IMHO, is the following:

"{Noront management} believe that these assets will be seen as attractive development opportunities by several global mining companies. JPMorgan's mandate will include the coordination of discussions with interested parties on a potential investment in, or acquisition of the company, at a time and on terms that produce the best possible value to Noront's shareholders."

Folks, I hope you don't need a brick wall to fall on you to get your attention. Richard Nemis is giving you a sneek preview of the last chapter of his book on DE and WF. He is telling you that he has enough information now to know that these projects will be bought out/taken over at some time in the future......probably sooner than later regarding DE. Great work Richard!!!!!

I have been investing for a long time, and have been a shareholder in several high flyers, but Noront is the first one that I will be able to maximize the value on. This is because this stock is the first one to show itself as a definite winner, while still at a fraction of its eventual price. I am completely comfortable, sitting back and waiting for the final offers. Forget the tonnage arguments, and don't let the daily price swings scare you out of your position. Just listen to what Richard is telling you.

Regards, Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply