HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: NOT notes...

posted on Dec 18, 2007 03:08AM

Good post Goldilox. I agree that we are near our support level based on assays provided. I believe we are about 1.00 below our actual support level based on valuation and I believe we are about 5 -10 dollars under our support level based on the 2 and 3 times core value factoring into the price.

Either way, we are at our support level and we are at the level under the basement floor right now. I've been buying for the last week or so. I can't see much more downtrend in price except from manipulation only. Manipulation is usually done be a minority of shareholders (ack its hard to clump the two together) who want to push the price down and buy lower. They basically sucker others into selling through the buying up of stocks on the downtrend....or they just plain "short" the stock...or better still they short the stock and don't even do the transaction in the end (this has to be illegal).

Anyway we look at it there are a number of downward pressures on the entire sector, or exchange for that matter. We can't get down because the price is faltering right now. This company has been proving itself and its resources regularly. I for one am looking forward to the time that the leaves bloom again in 2008. I think we'll be at 20.00 by then and as Goldilox states....it will be fast...and to add it will be painful for three types of investors, the shorts, the manipulators and ....this is the one that kills most...the investors that held NOT shares and sold in despair that the price had dropped from 7.00 to 3.80.

If your planning on letting shares go...do so against the advice of any knowledgeable shareholders on this forum. If you plan on buying NOT...do it and do it today...early...news is impending..the news that will make this jump as RN has eluded to. Don't be impatient...don't give up.

MM

New Message
Please login to post a reply