HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

mustangman,

I couldn’t agree with you more. After a stellar year we keep on asking for more and more without considering the time it takes to build a great company. Is it so difficult to be thankful for what Richard and his team  have done this past year. I say leave the man alone and let him do what he does best.  He will give us the news when he has everything in order. In fact, he has given us some indication of what this news release is going to look like through his conversations with members on this forum.

I understand that many have purchased this stock above its current value and are now looking at a loss on their account.  Happens every day in the stock market and should not be a surprise to anyone.  I strongly believe patience is must when faced with such an issue.

If Richard has time to read some of these posts then I would like to say thank you for a job well done! I wish him and his family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. If 2008 is half as good as 2007 I will call him Uncle Richard in the New Year.

rosehill

New Message
Please login to post a reply