HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 20, 2007 12:12PM
Dec 20, 2007 12:48PM

Re: Buck Mulligan and CannonBall

posted on Dec 20, 2007 03:17PM

Now people can see why I regret posting my favorite stocks on-line.

I am not a rock-star but I do consider myself an expert on NOT. Like many of the other longs on here who have read every MD&A, news release, and annual and quarterly reports on SEDAR dating back to 2003. We post on here to learn and share news. Some are on here for a social life. Each to their own. We are all NOT holders and that keeps us united.

I am not sure why I have become the target of bashing. But I do question your writing style. You mention that I sold NOT during my abscense? Where did you get that from?

I have been transparent on here (along with FranzNeumann) since day one when it comes to my NOT sales. I sold a bunch at .62 cents after news first broke. I bought back a bunch at .78 cents just before the second halt. And I have sold some in and around the $4 range before the jump to $7. I remember even selling some spec NOT shares (those I borrow for three days before having to settle) at $3.92 just two minutes before a halt and spending the next day kicking myself. After excellent news was released and the halt was lifted, the stock dropped below $3 the next day. That is the strangeness of Noront.

Why have I sold some Noront along the way? To take some profits after waiting ten months from the stock to go from under a buck to new highs. And it was a long painful wait for those who remember. Profits for what? To buy some cool toys and to reinvest in some companies I believe are going to take off based on DD over the past year. If and when those profits materialize, I will reinvest that money again and buy some more Noront at dips like we have seen this week.

I have received emails from some who made money on one stock I recommended at .10 cents. It went to .14. That's 40%. It is now back to where it was when I first bought it as you kindly pointed out. I am down about 15% on another play, but when I look around I see many stocks in much worse position over that same time period. That stock even dropped to .095 before jumping to .14 last week. And for no known reason as nobody was talking to anybody on that board and the volume was low for the past month or so.

For the record, I have not sold a single share of Noront in December, the time I was away. I was too busy to buy or sell any stocks and my trade count is a mere "1" so far this month and that was a small chunk of a Canadian bio tech stock I sold in order to purchase a piano for my lovely wife.

Regardless, this is a Noront forum not a Misfit forum. If you have an issue with me email me. Just don't misquote me. I'm not sure who reported you but they were likely trying to stand up for me. Just keep the posts focussed on stocks if you don't mind.

If you are frustrated with your Noront investment, join the club. It is unbelievable why this stock swings lower after good news. But it does and those with the millions to play the stock are in control. Most of us are here for the big picture and long haul, just as we were for the first 8 months of this year. The assay results don't lie and this is one exciting play. Just don't expect Rome to be built in a day as those who waited for the Windfall ramp permit back in February know from experience.

Peace,

M1.

Dec 20, 2007 03:36PM
Dec 20, 2007 04:51PM
Dec 21, 2007 03:01AM
Dec 21, 2007 04:04AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply