HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

John defur is correct as far as I know about UC having no part of Spider/KWG agreementw with FWR and others.  UC have a "Binding letter of intent" and have spent the money required for first year, acknowledged by Spider and UC.  The paperwork from here on appears to be nothing more than a formality.  Keep in mind that up til this point, UC have been "The gang that couldn't shoot straight."  Very scary bunch, but they and Probe are my second and third holdings after NOT.

John defur is a valuable contributor to this and other boards in my mind.  However, he does get extremely agitated whenever UC is brought up.  I find this puzzling.

The "Tau is a basher" issue.  More than a few of us outed Tau on his/her first post, talking about this deposit being laterite ore, expensive to ship, yadda yadda, as if this was the only mine in the world to be built in a remote location.  Nuff said.

Tonnage to expand?  Well, 20 odd companies are headin up there in the new year, scramblin for drills and everyone who has busted dirt up there already have hit something.  NOT, Spider/KWG, UC/Spider/KWG, Probe, Mcdonald.  As Grizzly says, drill it and they will come, well they are comin by the truckload.  Think 20 or so geologists and special guest geologists are wrong? 

MrsWilcox, if you did your own due diligence, thought it out hard they invested all in this one, well you are braver than me, but in this case, maybe you are right.  If you bought on a tip from a friend or whatever, you are very lucky.  Luck is a very fickle friend in any pursuit.  In mining exploration stocks trading on the Venture exchange the fickleness of luck is magnified by a 100 times or so.  Northern Telecom, a "blue chipper" was a hot tip at $100 a share in '99.  Oops.

Expanding on HerbertWiebes good post about the big picture.  I know that NOT are on record as saying that the James Bay projects will be packaged up for a major, but what if someone rethinks that and says, wait a minute, why couldn't all the folks with crunchible ore up there become the major themselves?  Nothing really stopping that.  Why sell off a deposit the size of Sudbury to a foreign controlled outfit?  Why not go to WalMart and buy a concentrator and smelter and do it ourselves?  Damn near that easy.  Power is just down the street in PQ.  Rail lines not far away.  This country is renowned for top notch mining engineers, rail builders, road builders et al.  About bloody time we kept ownership of a little bit of our dirt. 

The first part of this story and a ten bagger for many was sudden and exciting.  The next ten bagger from here to $40 won't be so sudden, but I personally feel will happen by next Christmas and 200 or more holes and decent results in said holes.  I don't think that is wild arse dreamin lessin we start to hit a whole lot of dusters, but again, I don't think current results and 20 odd geologists indicate that.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply