HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Rodg....Thanks for your informative, inspiring posts!

So glad you're here to add to this great forum! We're fortunate to have you!

Some are commenting on the investment strategy of "diversifying" or" going all out" (in rare but worthy occasions ). I recently retired and all of my life, ,I "diversified "( with very little money)! I took chances, did my dd , and ended up with a fairly healthy sum ,but nothing spectacular. Long ago I realized that I would not make very much on a small sum if I followed the Wall Street crowd and invested in all the staid "blue chips". I took very reasonable risks.

When I saw the potential of Google...I said" this is it " and l put most of my money in Google..! Everyone thought I was crazy because it was still an unkown company then. Well, I tripled my money quickly.

My point is that if you sense you have found an amazing company to invest in, and done thorough research, then "go for it"!

I believe that NOT is a "once in a lifetime opportunity "with extraordinary potential.I started to buy Not last December when I read about the incredible gold find at Windfall.

My conviction is so strong ,! and I believe so sincerely in NOT"S potential that I have now gone "all out".. ...My entire life's savings are now invested in NOT and several surrounding properties!!

And I have never felt more comfortable about and investment decision!

So be wise, but be bold also!

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR....It's going to be fabulous ;-)

jacki79

potential

New Message
Please login to post a reply