HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Basher...YES Poly...fess up...you know you've been "soft bashing"
Jan 04, 2008 06:45AM
Jan 04, 2008 07:52AM
Luk
Jan 04, 2008 08:13AM

Did I sell a pile of Noront at much higher prices than it is today? You get your bippy because I was right in assumption that it was hysterical how high the price was pushed. The facts just didn't support the price.

Have I bought back my position at lower prices? Damn right because now Noront is undervalued based on available knowledge.

Did I hide or not suggest this wasn't such a bad idea? Not that you'd notice.

If this makes me a basher then it sure makes me one worth listening to as I've banked a ton of money in 2007. At the moment my cost for Noront holdings is higher than market price but you don't see me crying because I ain't selling and when I do it will be for well above my investment. 

Noront isn't perfect and rose colored glasses isn't going to make you any money. If you believe Noront is worth $20 a share you be may guest and just hold on since you could be right. Maybe I'll be with you at the finish and maybe not. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply