HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Basher...YES Poly...fess up...you know you've been "soft bashing"
Jan 04, 2008 06:45AM
Jan 04, 2008 07:52AM
Luk
Jan 04, 2008 08:13AM

I recommend your post and direct your attention to the sh$thouse board and you also named a few bashers. I commend you for recognizing all of that but what if those very names you have just mentioned on sh$house are the same people, as you say, soft bashing here?

As for the pumping on this board I see individuals helping each other with DD and forming friendships that will last for years. The bashers will leave here with some of our money.

I mean no disrespect. I understand what you are trying to say and applaude you for your efforts but at the same time we must keep in mind that its only soft bashing at this point in time. What happens in a month or 2 when they are all  presidents and run the boards. This allows post deletion and mis information. Will the bashing change in piitch, tone, words, I don't know and am not willing to take that chance.

I have had my experiences with these people (for lack of a worse word), over the years and have noted how they prey on newbies both young and old and fleece them by scaring them out of their stocks and life savings which generally is only a few thousand dollars. I have received emails from such people from when I had my board running there. 250 members telling me the same things can't be  a mistake. I will hunt them down and fight with them until every last one is outed for the good of the board....Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply