HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

AND we know in addition that:

A. Noront has the TSX application in hand and

B. Noront plans to complete the 43-101 in early 2008.

So, Noront is very close to getting promoted to the big board, which as we all know can only be good for all investors. As Richard Nemis has already said to all of us: stay tuned!

I find myself wondering what what events may be in the making for Richard Nemis to quote the SP for NOT at $28 and very soon. If what has been communicated on this board is in fact true, and I am not disputing that, what is going on for a president and CEO, who we all have respect for, doing knowing that what he says will get to this board and out in the public. Is it frustration from the munipulators or the lack of upside comments from JFt on BNN or that he has some inside knowledge about what is coming down. So, I guess we can either ignore his comments or take his advice and "stay tuned."

New Message
Please login to post a reply