HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Further Financing Reflections

posted on Jan 24, 2008 02:30PM

Hadn't really thought of Windfall, I'm ashamed of myself but it does get overlooked in the excitement of DE 1.

Windfall will, in addition to taking out some bulk sample, be drilling from underground to try and put a number on 'proven and inferred' resources. Just makes sense that everyone wants a better idea of what might be there. However it's not as critical as on the Double Eagle property.

With the infrastruction in place at Windfall Noront can actually mine gold, yeah it's a mine not exploration. If enough resources are in place they crunch the numbers and maybe put in a mill instead of trucking to someone elses mill. But they can mine this baby and never have to prepare a bankable resource/mine statement.

You know John Harvey and Dick Nemis would never have put the bucks into Windfall unless they knew positively that enough high grade gold bearing ore was their to pay back every cent and in short order.

Personally I'd like to see at least an inferred resource estimate because that's what the Market wants to see if they are to put a value on Windfall.

I have no idea what Windfall is worth, outside guys and forum members if they are old conservative guys like me say $1 . With Gold at the price it is that could be way low.

New Message
Please login to post a reply