HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 24, 2008 02:30PM

Poly, as much as you would like to see at least an inferred resource estimate for Windfall, the reason that they are going underground is that the geology at Windfall has proven to be very complex.

Many holes over the past five or so years have been drilled at Windfall but even with the expertise of our Noront team leaders (Mr. Harvey et al) they have been stymied. There has been no continuity.

I suspect that all members here are familiar with the history making core that was pulled from Windfall late last year. I certainly am. I was on my way to Montreal via train with a bunch of buddies to watch my previously favorite team (The Loafs) play the Habs. When I first heard the initial results I was flabbergasted. Quite frankly, I still am.

For all that were owners/followers of NOT at that time, it is impossile to forget the mind boggling results. For those of you that were not fortunate or quite frankly lucky enough to have been around back then, we intersected 52.3 ounces of gold per tonne over 4.8 metres . (To put this into nickel equivalent for all you die hard DE1 guys, this is roughly equal to 118% nickel per tonne)

To my knowledge, this remains the highest grade exploratory drill core ever drilled in Canada (maybe the world - someone feel free to correct me if I am mistaken).

Most new investors are here for DE1 (hopefully 2, 3 4, etc) and have not experienced the excitment and potential that Windfall has lent those of us who have been around for some time. The beauty about it right now guys and gals is that we legitimately have 2 mines in the making. (As has been stated here before, 1 in a 1,000 junior exploration companies have the goods - we quite possibly have 2 - an anomoly indeed)

Both of our flagship projects are about to crank it up a notch. For all us longs, we have certainly been through our fair share of stresses over the past few months and certainly the last few days.

Keep your eye on the prize guys.

Milsy1

Question: It was either posted or in presentation a while ago about how many metres per day the Windfall ramp will progress once started. Anyone have any recollection?

New Message
Please login to post a reply