HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Helium - Claims Map for McFauld's Lake Ring of Fire

Helium - Claims Map for McFauld's Lake Ring of Fire

posted on Feb 07, 2008 09:52AM

Helium

I read so many good posts about the map and all you can do with it, I would greatly appreciate getting a copy of it. Three weeks of work to put it together is pretty impressive!

This is my first post on any of the Agoracom hubs, and it was my desire to get one of your maps that drew me off the sidelines, so to speak. I will send you my e-mail address.

I have held NOT shares since 1996, and believe I was fortunate enough to buy some for as low as 0.06 cents. I also have been following the NOT posts on Agoracom since it started. Many of the folk here I have gotten to know through their posts: Helium, bravekind, coop, snezzer, Canseco, Misfit, herbertwiebe, Rosedale, d12, polylable, donypee, QQ_girl, the list goes on... All great posters. I have learned so much from all of you! I'll work to help contribute where I can from now on.

I am a CanNOTian (I got that from snezzer a long time ago) NOT man.

EE

New Message
Please login to post a reply