HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Alright, If I'm not selling.....no one should.

posted on Feb 25, 2008 06:53PM

Ok, here it goes.

I'm 24 years old, just graduated from University (Acadia) and obviously have a fair amount of debt to not look forward to. I'm now working for RBC out in Calgary, AB and continue to pay off the minimum $300/month it's costing me to pay off my student loans. I have about $30,000 left. I recently (last Spring) got myself a line of credit. After alot of research and dd I decided that a good chunk of that should be invested in NOT. I got in at about $1.30 and sold at $3.40 for obviously a fairly good return, I was thrilled. Well, almost 8 months later I'm back again.

I recently bought in at $2.78 when the markets were down and dropped a good portion of what I earned from the last spike plus a considerable amount more. I can honestly say I'm in debt, but do I care? No way! I am so excited to not only have a 50% earning but I'm planning on going above and beyond that. I'm planning on staying with NOT till the bitter end. I will not only be able to pay off my student loans but I'll be able to set myself up for a good start to my retirement and children's education (already thinking about having some little one's).

So moral of the story is. Don't sell NOT short of itself. If I have the guts to stay in it long and strong till the end then anybody else whose thinking of selling should as well. I personally will not sell until the $20 mark hits and to be honest, at that time I'll really have to do some more DD and realistically I'll probably continue on.

God Bless, Good night and Long and Strong to all NOT.

New Message
Please login to post a reply