HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I've held stock in NOT for many years

posted on Feb 25, 2008 06:54PM

and certainly do not have as many shares now, as I once did; after all, I thought I did well to sell some at .40 a few years back, and that looked pretty smart till things started heating up. It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

When I see this much excitement on a Canadian resource board, well, let's just say I'll NOT say any more till tomorrow's trading is done. C'mon, now, how many of you are really looking to unload a batch tomorrow if the price flies out of the gate and hits $6.30 or so?

And if you NOT fans here are all true believers and are on the level about staying the course, then I hope there's not too many others out there who would be traders, cuz it just seems there always are.

As opposed to other stories I've seen over the years, though, I will say that ever since NOT caught fire a while back, the share price has shown a lot of strength and resilience, so maybe this time it's for real! GLTA!

New Message
Please login to post a reply