HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: The Current Situation - tgarf

posted on Mar 10, 2008 01:02PM

I am NOT at all familiar with that situation you describe with respect to CBI. But the general point of Warrants acting as a safety valve is easier to understand and are very useful for predators to have packed away in there back pocket.

As for our situation here with Noront Resources and the recent PP with attached Warrants, well, that is a little easier to understand. Thus, if I have a point to make respecting the exercise of these NOT Warrants it is that the holders must be considering their options as to their value under the present circumstances. They have been supported in any effort to keep the SP down by 'Forced Selling' by unfortunates caught on Margin Calls.

So, the point remains: How much are the Warrant holders willing to expend on getting a close below $6.00 tomarrow? What is their 'Break even point" and what is their overall desire and strategy for Noront and the "Ring of Fire"?

To complicate matters for them is the fact thet no one has to guess as to who they are. That was spelled out in the PP Closing News Release. Now, a question I have is this: Who have there Warant holders played "Hard Ball" with in the past? Knowing the answer to this is helpful in having additional understanding as to who else may be involved, or who may get involved, in current trading action tomorrow.

There are many others, including 'Small Retail Investor' types who want a bigger slice of the Noront Pie. What is their current fear - the price will not go much lower? What price and Time will they decide is the best time to jump into the Bargain Basement Buying Spree? 

Too many unknows as compared to the "Knowns" only the Manipulator(s) have of their own particular situation and conditions! They, as do we, know the "Unknowns" and we all know the "Unknowns" remain "Unknown" and may never be known.

Old Joe

PS: Time to take in the remainder of another lovely day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply