HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

1 more day left...

posted on Mar 10, 2008 12:44PM

well we have 1 more day left to stay above the $6.00 range in order for the warrants to be excercised. I'm thinking that some news has to be released tommorow in order for this to happen. We ended the day down 0.26 to $6.19 and it's safe to say that we could see the same situation tommorow. I for one hope that this doesn't occur.

The markets are in terrible shape right now and people are being scared off and therefore selling (most of what we saw today). I think either Genuity needs to release another report or NOT needs to come back over the top and release something. Even news from one of the ROF area plays could help us stay above the $6.00 range. I for one don't have enough $ to help keep us a float but do have some funds that I will be playing with tommorow.

I urge everyone to have their fingers on the trigger tommorow because could see a very interesting day. I don't doubt that we will probably dip below the $6.00 range, I just hope that we don't close below it.

Good luck to all, and let's hope for somewhat of a rebound or at least a turn around tommorow.

Long and Strong, as always.

New Message
Please login to post a reply