HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Mar 26, 2008 08:35AM

We know this John. My pont was that WSR is Nemis'  first choie and they are very good friends. WSR has grabbed BMKs property and now it has grabbed more and thats besides the original jv with Noront. So we shall see if it turns out to be a good deal or not.

My bet is that WSR is doing what NOT wants it to do  and it doesn't matter who comes out contrary. This is my opinion. I have stated to this board to watch this play for the very reasons I just mentioned. Lo and behold the sp has climbed substantially since their entry, they grabbed prime property from NOT, they grabbed prime property from BMK, and now they are grabbing more prime property?? C'mon John you must admit that evidence is stacking up that WSR is one of the major jvs and now more than a jv but an area play with anomalies and good property. Don't be surprised if others see it my way as well and the sp climbs even higher.

Respectfully

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply