HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Mar 26, 2008 11:27AM

Aussie,

You are right about looking at dilution. But what about the price of nickel back in the diamond fields days?Compare it to the price now.

We found higher nickel values than Diamond Fields and also other mineable elements unlike DIamond Fields.

Look  at the reputation of Richard Nemis, John Harvey.

Can you find anyone one out there that has said anything bad about them? Look at the history of the companies Nemis, Harvey have been involved in?

Now look at Robert Friedland- Diamond Fields.

"Portland Press Herald took a picture of Fiedland who grinned as if he had just won an award but the prize handed down consisted of a two year jail sentence for unlawfully selling drugs."

1992 Friedland was involved with Galactic which ranks as one of the worst financial collapses in the VSE. Thousands of investors lost tens of millions of dollars on the bankrupt mine. I could go on about Friedland but the point is his name did not help the stock price. Many were worried to get involved in Diamond fields because of him.

Do we have this tarnished reputation with our leaders?

Diamond Fields stock almost tripled when they proved they were not a 1 hit wonder. We have had the confirmation EAGLE 2 has landed look at our price. We were eagerly paying $7 for a one hit wonder!

WE are as of Feb. 25 a two hit wonder. I can go on and on.

My point is look at what we have and who is running what we have and the heavy hitters involved in what we have. Then look at our price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply