HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Mar 26, 2008 11:27AM

A couple of observations:

You can't compare NOT shareprice to that of Diamond fields...what we should be comparing is market cap rather than share price...I believe Diamond fields had fewer shares outstanding

Twice now the stock price has had a good run up.....soon followed by news that were non issues...for example....a nice run up yesturday had everyone feeling like we were going to get some news on DE2 or perhaps DE3...what we got was an update on activities concerning a JV partner....not what anyone was expecting....this is not the first time this happened....the last time was news on an update with regards to Windfall; didn't really offer any new info (I'm not talking about the latest drill results from Windfall but the news story before that one)

My theory:

News is leaking .....good news that make people run out and buy the stock....they are not ready to tell the news yet for whatever reason...so...they attempt to cover up by announcing something, no matter how trivial...eventually, people forget the run up and start having doubts and the stock moves back down where those in the know are accumulating

Bottom line......there is news to tell....once they have accumulated (whoever they are...perhaps some majors or some of the other large shareholders)...then we will get our news

My strategy:

Holding onto a core position.....when the stock moves down, I accumulate....when it runs up on rumors, I take some profits

New Message
Please login to post a reply