HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: This is Extremely Exciting News...Again as Usual...

Re: This is Extremely Exciting News...Again as Usual...

posted on Apr 02, 2008 10:06AM

I swear I almost am believing that the quality of news coming from Noront cannot be anything but good. The worst part of this news release was maybe the correction. 7 holes hitting in lieu of 8 and half the depth. Well this is too preliminary a stage of exploration to put much emphasis on tidbits revisions such as those. The big picture won't change much because they misposted the results to a small degree. Yes it is negative, but then the assays say more to how much the revised data even means.

Noront is going to hit a number of anomolies and each will have its own characteristics. Each will give the company more value and each will provide shareholders with better stock valuation. Will it do it today...no.....this is not RIM or Suncor where news immediately affects the price to the positive or negative. NOT moves with the overall mood of the larger investment world and unfortuantely we get dragged whichever way that is. Don't expect your shares are going to affect the movement in price. Now...all of our shares will not doubt affect movement...but who wanted to sell again???!!!.....

Here's what I figure at this point in time. The big guys are holding down the price anyway they can, building up shares and waiting for the next anomoly to prove up more reserves. Once that is done we will move to the next level. The only difference with NOT is that we seem always to return to the cheap price again....we may think we know why that is...but do we really??!!

What are the reasons a stock cycles in the way ours does. Why are we not moving up 3 dollars and down 1 and up 3 etc.??? My best case scenerio comes from the fact that too many people want in and in large amount. We're not looking at a few large investors here. I think we're looking a huge number of large investors. Based on that and the histore Diamond Fields provides. I think we need a good year of bantering around of the stock valuation before enough of the big money investors fill up to the personal levels of contentment. As such....we again wait...and wait... for the big push up. I think personally we won't see any huge push up for at least 6 more months...by this I mean significant upward movement with a solid support level in the double digits.

What will change this scenerio??? More and more findings. When can we expect them...soon??....maybe...maybe not. This is the nature of the speculative mining play we have grown accustomed to following on a day to day basis. Once again the operative word her is be PATIENT and BUY SHARES UP ON THE DIPS. We have to play the same game the big guys do. While the price gets held down....take your spare change..no matter how much that is....and drop it into this play when you, through your due diligence..feel it is the opportune time to do so. Then................................... IT ALONE.

Apr 02, 2008 10:59AM
Apr 02, 2008 11:05AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply