HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: This is Extremely Exciting News...Again as Usual...
Apr 02, 2008 10:59AM
Apr 02, 2008 11:05AM

I was also taking into account words I was sure I heard that said the stock would be moving to what I expect the first major tier (40 - 50 dollar range) within 18 to 24 months (I believe that came from RN's mouth in his patented indirect manner).  I agree this stock is a pressure cooker and it has been building pressure since late fall so the likelihood of an explosion could occur at any time.

I think my main focus was to have those who are scared off by stock price fluctuations such as NOT do not get dissillusioned and leave the play.  There's nothing to get uncomfortable about with NOT price movements.  Its really just the level of interest and the demand to get in on the cheap while it is still here and available to be bought near the 5 - 6 dollar range.

I hope no one felt the post to be negative in any way.  It was more to the cautious optimism side of investment as I am sure many of the posters here tend to lean to.  In either case rodg45 and I both believe as many others that NOT is ready to erupt and the sooner the better.  I just prefer it to be based on good sound numbers and less on the herding and euphoria atomosphere.  That's where we'll be keeping the price at the level we all want it to be and no doubt in short order we'll be waking up a few of our devoted investors because we'll be hitting 20.00.  We have once again had great news from a fantastic company run by an experienced, successful management team.  We can't argue that.

MM

New Message
Please login to post a reply