HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What's hapening to this forum!!!!!!

posted on Apr 04, 2008 05:12PM

After reading all the posts for the past number of weeks it strikes me that a dynamic change has been happening to the posts on this board.

I've been around pretty much from the beginning of Noront on Agoracom. In the early days we read informative posts based on results and geology, and yes we did have negative posts mostly by known bashers. The bashers were easy to spot, MJ, AC, sheep and others and over time the positive shareholders of Noront were successful in getting the bashers banned from the forum. Of course they just changed their handle and came back, but as all their posts were negative they were easily identified. Now that didn't mean that the forum was adverse to questioning posts, in fact they were welcomed as it allowed us the opportunity to educate and share knowledge and hopefully they became more positive on NOT

The board changed as more friends were made and the posts became almost like a college fraternity. Some of us objected to these types of posts and suggested to Agoracom that they set up an "off topic forum" where items that had no relevance to Noront could be dicussed. This kept the discussion board "clean" for information related to Noront.

Now it would appear, from the general tone of the posts that anyone who so much as appears to be enthusiastic and positive on the future of Noront has to justify and explain in detail why they feel this way. This is wrong. You do not have to be labelled a "pumper" if you are a supporter of RN and the Noront team. In fact if anyone believes that anything said on this board has an affect on the SP then I have a stock for you and it aint Noront. Conversely I don't agree that everyone who questions results or the future value of the SP should be called a "basher" or a "soft basher" providing that all of their posts are not of the same type of content.

Having said all of this I started out by saying that IMO the dynamics of the board has changed. It would appear that a lot of posters are new to investing in Juniors. If the stock doesn't rise sharply or there are no immediate NR then they start to question the intrinsic value of the company and the content of the posts reflect this. When knowledgeable investors post "their opinion" on the future of the SP they get attacked, in some cases these rebuttals are quite nasty and would put SH to shame. IMO this is unacceptable.

If you are a shareholder in NOT then it is assumed you did your own due diligence, and that no one held a gun to your head to force you to buy. If you bought in on margin or used borrowed funds at an SP of 5, 6 or 7 you must have been of the opinion that the stock was going higher before you committed the funds. Nothing to date has changed in the future of Noront,the only difference is that the time frames have changed. Yes some of us were of the opinion that the SP would have reached at least 10+ in Jan, even RN was of this opinion. So sue us for being optimistic, but who the f could have fortold what was happening in the US markets and the spillover to the Toronto exchange and the tightening of $$ available in the venture exchange. I hold many shares in juniors and believe me it's a crapshoot most times. It's a quagmire filled with juniors looking for $$ and it behoves the investor to be cautious on where they invest their hard earned money. Pick the wrong one and you could be wiped out with one bad assay. THIS IS NOT NORONT, they have the ore and we have to be patient and allow Dick, his team and the drills to do their job.

To close this dissertation, is it possible for us all to start treating each other with respect and if you disagree with the poster then you have the right to say so, but you do not have the right to question their ethics or values.

I am long on NOT have been for a few years and am not ashamed to say so, feel free to disagree or agree with the post but don't ever question my right to be a strong supporter of Nemis and Noront.

It's late and I'm now pouring myself a glass of malt and relaxing

GLTA

Joe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply