HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This forum and its purpose in the overall picture

posted on Apr 04, 2008 05:14PM

To begin...this is my opinion and is not directed at anyone.

This forum IMHO was put here to be a sounding board for the investors of Noront and Noront only. As such the posts that relate to Noront have merit. This means those who speak of this stock whether positively or negatively have a right to their say. Those who want to meander down fantasy lane can do that too. The whole point is we get to determine where we stand with our investment and how we want to paint the future picture of this company.

Most investors think positively about an investment because they are Long on the stock (meaning they want it to go up and not because they have held it forever). Some wish to bash the stock and send it plummetting because they have a short position (they are investing on the SP going down rather than up). Of course they think in the reverse of the Longs.

I don't think anyone here can argue that this forum, financed by Noront, is to be a sounding board for the Longs. How we express our opinion is immaterial as long as we all know the poster is positive about this company. Even those who have reservations and show good reason for them cannot be immediately deemed short "bashers". That said, we have had a few but nothing outrageous because the board and Agoracom know what they are looking for with these type.

In conclusion...I never feel a post on this board is a waste of my time to read. What becomes a waste is incessant redundant posting that is almost word for word the same thing as a previous poster just said. I think it's important that before posting we read and give respectful consideration to comments made by others. And as far as the redundancy issue...I'm NOT even bothered by that because in most cases its just emphasizing something good or bad that we all need to be aware of...call it post herding :)

Have a great weekend and God bless you all..

MM

New Message
Please login to post a reply