HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

be careful what you wish for

posted on Apr 04, 2008 05:41PM

hello friends,

as i mentioned in a prior post, if noront does not issue much PRICE MOVING news prior to the warrant deadline, i will not necessarily be unhappy. impatient, yes, unhappy, not necessarily. the possibility exists that not selling the warrant shares at $5 will be best for the company and ESPECIALLY us current shareholders. what if in a few weeks after the warrant trigger date we can in fact have a base price above $10 as several have mentioned the possibility of. why dilute at $5 when you can get $10 or more in a short time if the area play, plays out, as many of us hope. i do not have any contact with management of noront so i have no feel if any key news releases will be before OR after the warrant trigger date. i am just trying to get some investors to understand that SOMETIMES slow news and no news is better for the company from a shareholder dilution point of view.

especially if you feel that the $4 initial price was crammed down managements throat, as i do. the key shareholders we added in that $4 dilution are stellar and i am thrilled to have their muscle on board, however the $4 price (and the fact that we were getting our brains beat in at that time forcing that absurd price) of that offering seemed to me as a bit of a forced deal. as such the new investors already have their pound of flesh. that is all they should get. let it go to $10 plus for any (IF NEEDED) future round of financing. if we get really great drilling news, their will be no need for any future dilution. if not mistaken, in some prior posts richard nemis said this james bay project was being assembled to be sold to a major or something to that effect, which is logical.

(yeah, i know the dilution is fairly minor with the shares we have outstanding, it is more a point of regaining balance and negotiating power if in fact noront was pushed around in the earlier offering)

SO DON'T HAVE A COW IF THE WARRANT TRIGGER DATE COMES AND PASSES AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AND THE WARRANTS ARE NOT PICKED UP!

to give an analogy, you are standing on a street corner and START to cross the street. all of a sudden some ruffian (ain't that an old style word!) behind you shoves you and you fall into the middle of the street, tearing your slacks and cutting your hand. you are TICKED to say the least and find the whole scenario qute annoying. moments later as you are picked up from the ground you find out you were pushed out of the way of a fast moving vehicle. your life was saved! sometimes what you see is not what is, your initial concerns (being shoved by a rude dude) are minor compared to what could have happened.

investing is interesting isn't it?

more tears are shed for answered prayers then those left unanswered.

everyones doing such a good job as a group of posters that i have not had much to add to the excellent efforts of late. congrats to all for sharing and digging.

all the best,

jsq

New Message
Please login to post a reply