HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm feeling a couple things have changed on this forum lately....partly due to a delining share price...seems to get everyone into a funk

I for one think we are at or near a low....I did buy more around here recently and will buy more on further weakness....if it goes nowhere but up from here, well that's fine too...either way, I'm happy...I am very confident that the price will be higher at some point in the near future....like many others here, I see little downside risk...any drop in share price from here will be very short lived...I have held a core position since in the .40 range, so very happy so far...I also got the gf in around .60 and she is very happy also; which makes me happy even more

Another thing I'd like to share is in relation to the postings....there are way too many to sort through to find any substance....the thumbs up thing; that helps to get to the better posts; that feature I like

Now I don't intend to insult anyone, but this whole point thing...frankly I don't care about the whole point thing myself...give points, take points away....whatever

Also, lots of chatting about nothing....if someone gives alot of thought to thier posts, they may not feel like they have to post three times consecutively....then they suggest someone should take the time to read all the posts and not ask questions that someone else has already addressed in a previous post

Again, not to insult anyone....but it's just some days I find myself going through 20-30 posts of nothing....with no substance whatsoever

New Message
Please login to post a reply