HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
I would like to pose something that may make investors nervous... it would certainly make me nervous. Is it beyond the realm of possibility that Noront and other entities would consider creating a new mining company? One of our posters recently advised to not discount a Canadian company coming up to play the take over game. What if that company was a newly formed amalgam of Canadian players? Consider the big 4 investors and the talents they bring to this game. If I'm not mistaken, I remember R.N. stating some time back the they could have held the whole title to Burnt Hill and mined it themselves, if they hadn't JV'd it, as so much infrastructure was in place to make that possible. R.N. has stated that they are an exploration company that develops potential and then hands it off to major, however, can you imagine anything that would compete more for the title of the "New Vision"? Consider what is going on at Windfall. Are we not technically mining? Consider the support this could receive with countries now essentially going into hoard mode as they all see the writing on the wall and large multinational mining companies going into scatter mode looking for something safe to get into. Under these circumstances any government wanting to protect their future economic health would move to protect their assets..... their home turf. Now I'll have to admit that this is not the most likely scenario, and certainly not one that I'd like to see as I believe it would significantly stretch timelines for SP development, but it most certainly falls under the title of a "New Vision" doesn't it?
New Message
Please login to post a reply