HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

NOT Spring time, it's Summer time...

posted on Apr 21, 2008 12:53PM

Wow the weather sure is nice around here...

NOT land the temp is above freezing, things are melthing, days are getting longer, sun is out more and more, workers are happy, more drills keep drilling more, which means more good news. Now that the Winter lull is over and NOT was stabilized in a price range, and everyone sold that needed to sell NOT for their income tax pruposes, we should be looking at alot more news coming soon and alot more new investors looking to invest their money somewhere new, and what better place then NOT.

I added to my position today, withdrawing from my RRSP's, I don't need my retirement money now, when NOT will give me all the retirement money I need. Like has been said many times, people need to be patient...By the end of the summer, we'll see NOT at much higher than now and think back to remember when we were sitting at $5-$6 for the longest time and we could of bought NOT but we did NOT buy NOT? :)

Get in now folks before it's too late....And if you can't get in, just DON'T sell now, if you have no faith in the company at least wait a few more months and make a few more thousand dollars. I'm waiting until at LEAST $20 before I touch any shares of mine...RN will not dissapoint, he's a class guy, with a classy group of people working with him and for him.

Can't wait for read the RING OF FIRE book when it comes out....already ready the BIG SCORE and let me tell you how exciting it is to read that knowing you own a stock that is the same if not better the VB.....and we're in on it early..

Peace gang

New Message
Please login to post a reply