HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well said Lance/Don. I've been busy for a while and I see the dark side has crept back into the forum.

I don't know who posted that comment about the tape on another board but it did sound a lot like someone that used to post here. Frankly, reading that kind of thing is a waste of time (IMHO). The tape may not lie but it is just a nice to look at "sometimes'... ;) ... The thing is it doesn't tell me what the cores look like. It doesn't tell me how many drills/people are up there working, nor where the other juniors are drilling in relation to the Eagles. It doesn't tell me about the history of NOT, the integrity of the management. It doesn't lead me to the plethora of other information that forms something called due diligence. All of that information comes from other readings, NR's, reviews and this board

It's like we've always said here, regardless of how positive we sound, DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE!!

I totally agree with Lance and Don, if you're negative on NOT then why not just get out. Don't waste our time and yours. The ONLY reason for sticking around when being negative is to garner a specific reaction out of the SP or investors....

Just my opinion .....

Jeeper

New Message
Please login to post a reply