HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A slightly OT observation

posted on May 14, 2008 10:18AM

but not really, cuz it all comes back to how world economic trends will favor Noront's progress and success in the given situation.

Since the U.S. seems to have Imperial fatigue, and the dollar is the first symptom of this disease, the more the U.S. weakens, the more folks will run to gold and silver.

We already know the power supply shortages in South Africa have killed the mining industry there for several years. We know China and India are the new consumers in the 21st century.

Fact: while the talking heads are attempting to dissuade retail from commodities as if they were doing us all the biggest favor of our lives, the big guys are acquiring them on the cheap right now.

I think the powers that be, while trembling at the thought that their way of life is about to change unalterably and inexorably for what may be a long and protracted shift in world economic power, they are gobbling up what will be the only cash cows to get them through the lean years.

When I scan the markets, I see the charts for coal, Chinese auto and steel co's, solar and alternative fuel sources, (and how could we forget, junior gold and metals,) ready to simply EXPLODE to the upside.

The fact that Noront has money in the bank, what could well be the find of the century in Canada, and what the rest of the world desires most right now leaves me feeling extremely confident going forward in these uncertain times.

Things are changing in the world, my belief is it won't be the short-term trader who will benefit, but in fact, the investor who can see the signs from afar and take action.

JMO while I wait for the Eagle 2 assays.

New Message
Please login to post a reply