HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Last week I didn't post. I really wanted DE2 results too, but I was too cranky wanting my assay fix....So I did what my wonderful mother always told me, "If you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all." Hmmm, maybe that's why the forum had been so quiet lately.

Today's news is good business, not a distraction from DE2. If NOT/FWR hits on this anomoly, then WOW! They've proven the the mineralization extends for outstanding distances and that they have refined their geological profile so much that they now can zero in on the rest of the other (hopefully many) deposits no matter what the distance.

All of the news out of NOT has been good, no great! There are surely other deals being done. DE2 will come out sometime soon. The FWR news gives us a good boost. The next punch may be DE2 results or an FNC JV.

I'm hoping we don't get a major involved just yet. I would like to see those big guys pay more for their slice of the pie. If news like this keeps coming, they surely will.

Amazing, the patience pushers have finally won me over! I finally have a little patience too. Sudbury, good things come to those who wait.

GO NOT!

New Message
Please login to post a reply