HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm only trying to read between the lines here, in my opinion, if Noront was blowing smoke at that luncheon, then it was their first and last chance if the results were stinkers. Inco wouldn't be led around by the nose, and you can take that to the bank.

In a 2007 study on working memory and "reading between the lines", the ability to infer was equated to "reading between the lines".

dictionary.com defines "to infer" as "to derive by reasoning; conclude or judge from premises or evidence."

Although the definition implies the action of reading between the lines is a left-brain activity, the 2007 study found that it required both sides - the logic side and the creative side.

So what in Noront statements, luncheons, and RN & NN conversations allow us to read between the lines with the left side of our brain? Needless to say, there's lots of data to ruminate on. And it's good data. My "reading between the lines" points to Vale-Inco's interest in Noront - and clearly they don't have to read between the lines. They have a non-disclosure agreement. They have the ability to directly eye-ball the data. No smoke; no mirrors. Just evidence.

As far as the right side of the brain, the creative side - IMHO - the fabulous posters on this board are really using this side. Creating good and bad scenarios for Noront Resources by the core load. Personally, when I read between the lines, and want to use the right side of my brain, I think of a $100 share price. And that makes me feel real good.

So I'm a "glass half-full" kind of "read between the lines" NOT investor. The glass is half full of Bushmills, and I look at the data, and I think of my $100 SP, and I infer my pretty little heart out, and say ...

"Watch out. This going to be one heck of a fine week, month, and year!!!"

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply