HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
The Visuals clearly indicated there was substantial Cr in DE2. We have not received the Ni related Assays that underly the Cr if in fact the area is technically somewhat overturned. One thing is for sure. Now that PRB is getting very close to finally starting their Mc Fauld's West Drill Program (after being hampered by their Tamarack JV partner back in Feb.) Noront is making yet another STRATEGIC move in taking their drill up North and West of DE1 to drill ahead of PRB. Thus, Noront Management will know what to expect from PRB before PRB knows what they got up there. Are we (Noront Resources) NOT keeping well ahead of the Game in every respect. Given the constant suppression in the SP I read it as only slightly less impressive that the SP remaining obstinately strong. And then there is the lack of resolve the Oppressors are displaying. As for their efforts, the more and longer they keep trying to oppress the SP, the more opportunity they give me to pick up ever more shares. Fine with me! Old Joe
New Message
Please login to post a reply