HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"After the big find in VB a little company ,Ithink was NDP or something like that.For about one year they had hits like NOT and we ran the shares up to about 7.50, when the big boys pulled the rug out ,they went down so fast there was no one was bidding ,,I lost of my RSP on them .So be carefull boys ,only invest what you can lose ."

This is good advice Digger, but sorry, you haven't been here long enough for this story to escape without a sideways glance, particularly when it's offered at this most frustrating time for some of our investors. This is more of what you would say when things are flying high, not when investors are potentially close to making bad decisions. Your story may be true but I'm presently not buying it. Your lack of detail and spotty memory on something that cleaned you out strikes me as odd. I would take to the grave the letters N.O.T. if it cleaned me out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply