HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Baba, I enjoy your posts and while your views on personal professional developement mirror Maslows hierarchy of needs, I have to disagree with you when we are discussing this level of work. People are in business and businesses survive based on one all encompassing principle: profitability. The Pres., CFO, COO, VP's are interested in their jobs because of the personal satisfaction and reward they get in maximizing that profitability. Make no mistake about it, it is always about the money. Their reward is twofold, the thrill of making it happen and the increase in value of stock and options.It is what will see the Ring Of Fire developed into at least three major mining camps based on geological profile. This is the mission that excites these high rollers and their success in that mission will fatten their wallets proportionately. The skills of those at the helm of this company are of paramount importance and I think Nemis has done a stellar job when you look at the resumes. Don't you just love it!!!

Mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply