HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

On reflection, I think the key to Benton's post is Noront has progressed from an exploration company to a midlevel junior company that has considerable holdings. It is like the proverbial dog that has caught the bus and now what to do. It is undervalued and is not commanding the attention of major investors except the tight circle of names we have been repeating on this board. There is certainly no disrespect in his post, just an observation that the executive needs to establish a leader on the promotions and sales. The international institutional investors have not paid attention, probably because they are not aware.They may have heard about Noront but don't know the work and potential in any kind of depth. Information needs to be packaged and presented by influential people who excell in that area of developement. The additions to the executive group are fantastic but incomplete. In my work we engage consultants and my favorite description is "A consultant is someone you pay to borrow your watch to tell you what time it is." Right now our PR is handled by a consultant and we need someone on the payroll in charge and with the ability to get the attention of the macro investment world.

New Message
Please login to post a reply