HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I tend to agree, these markets prices know something. Is it that DE1 isn't as big as first thought? I hope not. I think what we have is magnificent but it's going to take time and planning to really find out what we're working with.

The 43-101 has to be released relatively soon (based on timing alone) and hopefully then we can see the full potential of what we have. There are many anomaly's in the McFauld's lake region and it'll be years before we actually truely know what we have. This isn't to say our stock price will take years to hit the $20 mark as CrazyDik puts it, but it could take some time.

This summer should be huge for NOT and all area plays. NOT has, and continues to drill, SPQ drills, BMK (largest land holder) has just announced that they are about to begin and smaller plays like MTX/WSR have already hit a massive sulphide mineralization and are waiting for assay results, could you imagine is those were mind blowing? Watch out.

I truely believe that DE1, based on my DD, and from what others say is worth at least $5, that along with Windfall and other projects NOT has in the works, our stock should easily be over the $7 range, not a pump, just facts. The market for junior mining is shit right now, we all know it but give it time and we will all be rewarded.

-Kennedy

New Message
Please login to post a reply