HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Long time follower of NOT

posted on Jun 22, 2008 09:16PM

This is not a bash or being a jerk but, a very nervous stock holder. I have been with NOT for approx. 8 months and have watched the ups and downs since Oct 07. I am seeing alot being said here, on other boards and other stock sites. I am very concerned about the 9,500 shares I have and where it might be going. I have gotten in to NOT for the long haul and I don't mind the stock being down now with no news and no assays out but, my concern is do we see this stock being up in the next 2 years? I would love to see the stock be bought out for $100 like alot have said but, I am realistic and can be happy being bought out between $25 to $50 if that is a more realistic number. Do we have the goods or not? I think there are alot of folks thinking the same thing but are afarid to ask this board for an honest answer to maybe a negative thought. Please give me some honest answers and I don't want to get slammed by anyone for being negative. I love this stock and I need some reassurance from the good ol boys here so, bring it on. Thanks for the help.

Jun 22, 2008 10:59PM
Jun 23, 2008 05:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply