HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jun 22, 2008 09:16PM

Joe, from a fellow southern Californian, think about what you're saying. You're essentially saying you'll settle for (or be happy about) being bought out for from $25 to $50. I'd be ecstatic to be bought out for $12 (okay, admittedly not if the stock's sitting at $10 at the time of the offer)! For your dreams to come true, we'd have to be looking at a ten bagger from here. Can it happen -- sure, absolutely. But is it a 50/50 proposition? Is there a chance in 3? In 5? Pretty hard to say just what the odds are.

The stuff you've read about NOT and even some of the stuff you've seen on this board, well, it puts NOT in a position to hit a home run, maybe a grand slam. But from what I've seen, the odds can't be stacked in our favor, for example, I can't believe we have a 75% chance of the stock eventually being at $30.

As a risk reward, this stock is a great play, as a sure thing, no way. You say you have 9,500 shares and you're concerned. If those shares represent more than 1/3 of your investments (or worse yet, your net worth), you are taking a substantial risk, IMO. If it's less than 10%, sit back and enjoy the experience, win or lose, it will continue to be fascinating.

Over the next two years, lots of things might happen. But, if you feel concerned now, perhaps you should plan to sell a portion of your shares at, say $7, if we get there based on some really good news. Hopefully, you're in at considerably less than $7, and you can get a lot of your money back in that way, and your concern level will go way down.

No one can console you and buck you up, if what you've read here hasn't already done that. Best of luck.

Jun 23, 2008 05:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply